There are two separate parts to each Voucher: (a) the purchase value and (b) the promotional value. Together the purchase value and the promotional value add up to the full offer value of the Voucher. The purchase value is the amount you agree to pay to buy a Voucher. The purchase value does not expire until it is used or refunded. The promotional value is the “added” value of the Voucher – the amount in excess of the purchase value. The promotional value will expire by the date stated on the face of the Voucher unless applicable law prohibits the promotional value from expiring. For example, if you pay $10 for a Voucher that gets you $30 of goods or services from this Website, the full offer value is $30, the purchase value is $10 (and that purchase value amount does not expire until it is used or is refunded), and the promotional value is $20 and it expires on the date stated on the Voucher (unless expiration of the promotional value is prohibited by law). As stated above, the purchase value does not expire and may be refunded; however, refunds may take up to forty-five (45) days to process. To obtain a refund you must:
- Unauthorized use, reproduction, resale, modification, or trade of a Voucher is prohibited.
- Taxes and gratuities are not included in the value of the Voucher and, if applicable, may be charged to you separately by Us when you redeem the Voucher.
- If applicable, shipping and handling fees are not included in the value of the Voucher and may be charged to you separately by Us when you redeem the Voucher.
- The promotional value of the Voucher may not be combined with any other discounts, Voucher, or promotion.
- Your Vouchers may only be used at this Website and the promotional value is redeemable only toward the goods or services listed on the Voucher.
- Vouchers are not reloadable.
- Vouchers are not redeemable for cash unless required by law.
Vouchers are transferable but we will only issue a refund the person who actually paid for the Voucher. We will issue a refund to the credit card or a credit to the account of the person who bought that Voucher even if that person gave the Voucher to someone else.